Saturday, July 28, 2012

Been watching a lot of anime recently. I have always liked that sort of thing, but I have been lately watching with greater appreciation for the art form itself.

 Its rtruly amazing how well an artist, writer and director and convey so many things on so many levels...in many ways, animation is superior to movies.

Truly powerful stuff. Been contemplating giving it a shot myself sometime. Its interesting how whatever your dominant thought is, thats what will appear in your world. What young called Syncronicity, or meaningful coincidence.

I see cool anime and how to do anime stuff everywhere right now. Will I follow through and do anything with these thoughts?

I'll let you know.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I was the s with same way with cross-stitch. Even ended up buying about a hundred dollars in supplies, but never followed through. So here's hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put the entire entry in the title spot, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've purchased a monthly subscription to www.crucncyroll.com and thinking of doing the the same thing at www.funimation.com since quite literally that's all I've been eye fucking for the past 3+ months.

    ReplyDelete