Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rather Dismal...7-22-2012

Here we are, in ever so familiar waters, rehashing on our off-brand everythingness to get ready for something even bigger and better. I know it's been awhile. I also know it's still probably the same few, so kudos to you for sticking around. I can tell you, though, that all your patients will pay off. Well, in a way in which I like to pretend and tell myself so that I don't cry myself to sleep. You see, that was a morbid joke. And that was an explanation.

I don't exactly know what the format will be on this. It is more or less humoring of familiar minds until a proper investment can be made, anyways. So I suppose this type of introduction is a bit moot. Let's move on, shall we?

On a Sunday morning, I'm watching a vampire shoot a werewolf with duel pistols thinking "Boy, I sure wish I had a sandwich." You know, I'm not even kidding. That is exactly what is happening.

So thank you for coming by, I hope you consider enjoying yourself. Chances are, you might not.

~Xavier R



No comments:

Post a Comment