Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I just took a personality test...and failed.

I was told today that I made someone bitter. Me? Make someone bitter? Nah. Anyways though, after I ripped out her still beating heart, I stepped on her mouth so she couldn't speak her last words. I starred straight into her dying eyes and said "I hope hell is hot. And you suffer. Forever." And fucked both of her sisters in a pool of her blood, laughing the whole time. My pension for the sarcastic macabre strikes again!

I ate a sandwich for dinner. Fuck it was delicious.

That is all I have. I leave you to your devices for the rest of the night.

Toodles.

Today's playlist

Foo Fighters - Matter Of Time
Chic - Good Times
Live - I Alone
Mac Miller - Knock Knock
The Lumineers - Flowers In Your Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment