Monday, July 23, 2012

Gah dayumn Obahmuh...(no longer manually dating the entries)

So today I got in an argument with this guy about politics, the president, various things, etc. Obviously, it is noteworthy because I'm bringing it up though. The details in the conversation aren't what make it note worthy. These types of people you can spend hours on and, quite frankly, get nowhere. What is note worthy, though, is how he flat out told me, right before I gave my view point of him saying "Obama cares more about pc than our public safety" (and btw it would be pr, not pc) was that he said "It doesn't matter what you say, I won't listen because I don't care."

Now mind you, I was very taken aback by how blatant he was about making the statement. Normally, you have to kick and scream for days on end to get someone to even admit that sort of thing. So as ridiculous as this might sound, I think that denotes serious progress for us, people at least admit now that their view points are based on not wanting to have another one. It really gets your gears turning though. Despite what might be progress...how can you be that fucking retarded, especially when you say it out loud? What a terrible, terrible day Monday was.



Before I get into anything more intellectually challenging (like which celeb has the nicest ass), or something offensive and uncalled for (like which celeb has the nicest ass), or a little of both (like which snapped average Joe has the best shot), I would like to try to elaborate why I feel the need, like so many others, to capitalize of the off center culture of media that comes from being an internet user.

Being very different from another, yet so bound by this all powerful yet technically non existent though, it seems, that despite all that has been  done, that it is 99.99% unconquered. So, lusting for notice and a proper venue for expression, we make all sorts of efforts to vent, negative or positive, to a world that isn't listening. Sort of...what I'm...doing now? Nah...nah. Anyways, something so immeasurable makes us feel like we have so much room to grow. Yeah, I know I could have said that in the first place, but then I wouldn't have gotten to say that I could have said it in the first place. See what I did there? Nothing.



Yeah I know I use memes a lot. Just like everyone else. It is no surprise I bitch and moan about a lack of originality in the world. God fucking damn it this summer allergy rash is killing me. Anyways, blah blah blah the artistic world is going down the shitter. Be sure to use double-ply.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment